The State of New York’s Office of General Services awarded Iknow LLC a two-year, statewide contract for Project Based Information Technology Consulting Services (Contract #PB149AA). The scope of work covered by the contract includes, but is not limited to, projects requiring analysis, data classification, design, development, testing, quality assurance, security, and associated customized training for IT based applications. Additional examples of in-scope projects include, but are not limited to:
- Technical architecture advisory services
- Business analysis for project development
- Proprietary software application development/customization, programming and integration
- Data information management (including data migration, data conversion, data manipulation, data integration)
- Project management project support services - including, but not limited to; project management, project quality assurance and control, and Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V)
- Disaster recovery/business continuity and testing
- Quality assurance
- Continuity of operations planning (COOP)
- Data categorization
- Open-source software implementation.
The contract duration is two years, ending September 8, 2018, with two optional three (3) year extensions.