Knowledge Governance Specialist
Knowledge Governance Specialists are responsible for designing and developing the optimal organizational reporting relationships, control structures, governance, and performance management systems on Iknow’s consulting assignments.
A Knowledge Governance Specialist:
- Identify and analyze existing content, including quantity, quality, and formats.
- Identify, analyze, and document existing information, content, and knowledge process flows.
- Specify new roles to support new knowledge and content processes.
- Design and develop organizational structures for managing and controlling information, content, and knowledge process flows.
- Design and implement performance management systems.
- Work closely with other project team members to design and develop complete knowledge and content management solutions.
- Possess a thorough understanding of knowledge management, content management, data management, e-Learning, and related advanced information technologies.
- Level 3: Possess at least 20 years of relevant business experience.
- Level 2: Possess at least 15 years of relevant business experience.
- Level 1: Possess at least 10 years of relevant business experience.
Bachelor's degree in engineering, computeer science, or related technical area.
This Role Description represents our best understanding of the company’s needs at the present time. Iknow reserves the right to modify the responsibilities to some extent in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and with changing business conditions.
Iknow LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employment applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or status as covered veterans in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws governing EEO and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).