What sets Iknow’s people apart?
- We have a passion for problem solving and are known for partnering with our clients to work through tough issues.
- We have a deep curiosity about all facets of knowledge—what is it, how do you represent it, how do you nurture it, how do you share it, and what technologies are available to help apply it to make better decisions.
- We are committed to achieving successful outcomes. We understand that our services and solutions need to deliver their intended results.
- And most important, our clients tell us they value our relationship because we demonstrate that we are committed to their success.
Our consultants choose to work at Iknow because they share a common aspiration of building a professional services firm where creativity, experience, and hard work are valued and rewarded. We recognize, reward, and promote our consultants based on the value they create for their clients and on the individual contributions they make toward growing the firm.
Meet a few of our consultants.
Iknow’s professional consulting staff consists of experienced business consultants, IT consultants, knowledge management specialists, and domain experts.
- Engagement Directors (Project Directors)
- Engagement Managers (Project Managers, Program Managers)
- Knowledge Management Consultants and Analysts
- Solution Architects
- Information Architects, Content Architects, and Content Analysts
- User Experience/User Interface Architects and Designers
- Software Developers
Knowledge Management Specialists
- Taxonomy Specialists
- Process Design Specialists
- Knowledge Governance Specialists
- Organizational Change Management Specialists
Industry, Business Process, or Functional Subject Matter Experts
* * *
Most of Iknow's consulting staff have experience at the world's top consulting firms (e.g., Accenture, Bain, BCG, Capgemini, Deloitte Consulting, Ernst & Young, IBM Global Services, KPMG, McKinsey, PwC) and most have graduate degrees and MBAs.
Our clients are exceptionally happy with their Iknow project teams. They use adjectives like creative, innovative, experienced, smart, reliable, hardworking, results-oriented, honest, efficient, and easy to work with to describe our people.