Ms. Terrie J. Rollins is an Engagement Director and Senior Consultant at Iknow LLC. She is also the Chief Executive Officer of RMR Technology Group, an SBA and State of Virginia Certified Small Woman Owned and Minority Business. RMR Technology Group, a management consulting firm located in Clifton, Virginia, provides a range of strategic technology transformation, human capital management, knowledge management, and program leadership-enabled workforce solutions in the federal government and commercial markets.
Ms. Rollins’ career spans 35 years of professional experience, including executive leadership positions with PwC, Booz Allen Hamilton, Unisys, Howrey Simon Arnold and White LLP, and Andersen Consulting (Accenture). She has held adjunct faculty positions at the University of San Francisco, College of Professional Studies and the University of California, Irvine.
Ms. Rollins is an industry-recognized subject matter expert, published author, and national speaker who has earned numerous awards. She’s currently co-authoring a book titled Human Capital and Knowledge Management: A Paradigm Shift for the 21st Century.
- CEO and founder, RMR Technology Group, LLC. A full-service, woman-owned, professional services firm specializing in technology, transformation, human capital, knowledge management, and program leadership innovations that drive transformative and sustainable operational improvements.
- Director, Human Capital Management and Organizational Effectiveness Practice (Washington Federal Practice–Homeland Security & Law Enforcement), PwC. Full profit and loss management responsibility for the Department of Homeland Security. Led combined team of 55 professionals on human capital management and organizational effectiveness assignments.
- Lead Senior Associate–Governance and Strategy Practice, Technology & Infrastructure Transformation, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Chief Knowledge Officer, Federal Systems Division, Unisys Corporation
- Senior Manager Technology Transformation Practice, Andersen Consulting (Accenture)
- IT Systems Programmer Analyst (civilian employee), U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Air Force Non-Appropriated Finance (NAF) Financial Management Branch
Ms. Rollins’s federal government clients include the U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Transit Administration; the U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Air Force A1XT Command Personnel Services Delivery Transformation; the U.S. Department of Defense U.S. Air Force 11AF/ANR/ALCOM/JTF-AK Alaska Command; the U.S. Department of Defense Finance Accounting Systems (DFAS); the U.S. Department of Defense Business Modernization & Systems Integration (BMSI); the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Center for Medicaid and Medicare Quality Management; the government of Puerto Rico Department of the Treasury; and the National Science Foundation.
Ms. Rollins’ commercial clients include Avon International, GE, Howrey Simon Arnold & White, Kaiser Permanente, and Pfizer.
Ms. Rollins earned a master of business administration degree from the University of Phoenix, Graduate School of Business; and a bachelor of science degree in criminal justice from Troy State University.
- Federal Knowledge Management Working Group, Industry Co-chair
- National Capital Region, Girl Scouts of America, Women’s Advisory Board
- Women In Technology, Member
- National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA), Member
- National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA), Women in Defense
- The Aberdeen Group Human Capital & Knowledge Management, Board Member
Ms. Rollins has the following certifications:
- CMMI, EVM & Six Sigma Lean Certifications
- Registered Organizational Development Professional