Systems Integration Engineer
Systems Integration Engineers focus on integrating different computing systems and software applications to act as a coordinated whole. Daily duties would include activities such as architecting, designing, documenting, leading, and developing integrated solutions. They perform feasibility studies and requirements analysis for system integration between applications using industry standard formats.
A Systems Integration Engineer:
- Works with dataloading or reformatting with GUI tools and scripting languages.
- Uses various communication protocols.and message routing.
- Meets with team members and client users.
- Has a high level of English language skills.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgmen to plan and meet departmental goals.
- Level 3: Possess at least 15 years of relevant business experience.
- Level 2: Possess at least 10 years of relevant business experience.
- Level 1: Possess at least 5 years of relevant business experience.
Bachelor’s or similar degree. Bachelor’s degree focused on computer science or related technical area.
This Role Description represents our best understanding of the company’s needs at the present time. Iknow reserves the right to modify the responsibilities to some extent in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and with changing business conditions.
Iknow LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employment applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or status as covered veterans in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws governing EEO and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).