Graphic Design USA (GDUSA) announced the winners of its annual American Web Design Awards, a celebration of excellence in web and online design. Iknow LLC’s corporate website received a prestigious American Web Design Award for 2016.
Dr. Bernard L. Palowitch, Jr., President of Iknow LLC, recognized the hard work and dedication of many individuals both within Iknow and at its partners. The project team included:
- Ms. Isabella Palowitch—Creative Director, Graphic Designer, and Project Manager
- Mr. Rengarajan (Vijay) Ragavan—Information Architect and User Experience Designer
- Mr. Ian Poole—Responsive User Experience Designer
- Mr. Roland Sarkany (c/o Marlena Agency Inc.)—IknowINSIGHTS Illustrations
- Mr. Pranay Kohli—Video Production
- Mr. Pierre Jaborska (c/o Taylor Photographics Inc.)—Corporate Portrait Photography
- Ms. Margaret Trejo—Copyediting
- Fantail Consulting and Technologies—Website Development
“It is truly an honor to be selected to receive a 2016 American Web Design Award.”
About Graphic Design USA
For more than 50 years, Graphic Design USA (GDUSA) has been a business-to-business information source for graphic design professionals. The GDUSA brand includes a 50,000 visitor-a-month website, two monthly e-newsletters, a print and digital editions of the magazine, and several Design Annuals covering the best in Graphic Design, Package Design, Corporate Design, and Web Design.