Iknow LLC was added to the City of Phoenix Qualified Vendor List (QVL) for Information Technology Professional Services. The Qualified Vendor List is a pre-qualified list of vendors approved to do business with the City of Phoenix for information technology (IT) professional services. The QVL allows city departments to acquire IT professional services without having to carry out a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) or Request for Proposal (RFP) process.
Iknow will be able to compete for contracts in the following categories:
- Applications systems analysis, design, implementation, and/or administration
- Enterprise resource planning technology services
- GIS technology and/or services
- Web-based technology and/or services
- Customer relationship management
- Database management systems analysis, design, implementation, and/or administration
- End user office automation technology analysis, design, implementation, and/or administration
- Information technology security auditing
- Business technology
- Information technology training
The indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract permits the City of Phoenix to procure an indefinite quantity of services during the contract period of 2016-2018.