SAP Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions can empower your teams to achieve remarkable results by allowing anyone in your organization self-service access to relevant information. And by helping business users transform their decision making by providing fact-based, quality information regardless of where the data resides.
SAP BI Solutions provide comprehensive functionality for the following:
Reporting and Analysis
- SAP Crystal Reports – Connect to virtually any data source, design and format interactive reports, and share them internally or externally.
- SAP Analysis, edition for OLAP – Perform analysis of multi-dimensional data sets using this OLAP tool designed for financial and business analysts.
- SAP Analysis, edition for Microsoft – Perform advanced analysis of data residing in your business warehouse (BW) using an intuitive UI within your Microsoft Office environment.
- SAP Web Intelligence – Perform ad hoc queries and intuitive analysis across heterogeneous data sources online or offline.
- SAP Predictive Workbench – Mine your information assets to predict future trends.
- SAP Dashboards – Create interactive dashboards to visualize complex data quickly.
- SAP Explorer – Search and explore business data for instant insight.
- SAP Explorer, accelerated version – Accelerate your data exploration using in-memory analytics.
- SAP Mobile – Access reports, metrics, and data from your mobile device.
- SAP BI Platform – Use a single platform with a common semantic layer, security, and delivery mechanism to deliver business insight.
- SAP Integration – Connect BI with enterprise applications for improved decision making.
- SAP Live Office – Integrate BI with Microsoft Office to incorporate data in PPTs, spreadsheets, and documents.